Download Virtual Hosts APK
Virtual Hosts APK is an Android application that provides a custom host file on Android. It is located as (/system/etc/hosts) in system. With this app, users can efficiently import and export numerous host files and scripts into the app and attach them with a unique IPS whenever connected.
Virtual Host APK creates host files automatically, It does not need root authority to perform its functions. It can also be used to disable ads in various apps online applications. Using a host file and good configurations can help you browse the Internet safely.
- Use multiple hosts file without root android operating system.
- There is no need for any root permission to use this app.
- It provides Custom DNS support.
- Compatible with all versions of android phones.
- Get a new IP address on every login.
- It is a completely secure app.
- All the features are free.
- Remove unwanted ads.
- Limited features.
- Slow down the system sometimes.
Conclusion: Virtual Hosts APK is an amazing application which provide custom host files for Android system that import & export data safely in app also, it creates these files automatically.
Google Play Information:
Last updated:15 July 2020
Android Requirements:4.4 and up
How to download and install?
- You can download Virtual Hosts APK by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the “Downloads” section of your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below.
- Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file once downloaded.
- An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.