Download Xender – Transfer Files
Download Xender- Transfer Files APK is a tool that allows file transfers between Android devices at an amazingly fast rate. Instead of using Bluetooth or WiFi, Xender uses the NFC contract of all devices involved in the transfer, securing a transfer rate that is 4 to 40 times faster than normal Bluetooth.
Moreover, With Xender, you can transfer essentially anything from your Android: contacts, images, music, videos, and even apps. You can transfer files at an absurdly fast rate among as many devices as you want.
- 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed: Top WiFi File Transfer Master.
- No Need for a USB connection or additional PC software.
- Over 200 million files are successfully transferred daily.
- New Feature [toMP3]: Convert Video to Audio.
- Social Media Downloader: Save videos from Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Absolutely without mobile data usage.
- Transfer All types of files.
- Cross-Platform Supports Android, IOS.
- New Feature [toMP3].
- Play all music and videos right after receiving.
- 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed.
- Scan Qr code.
Google Play Information:
Last updated: 2021-08-19
SIZE: 20 MB
Requirements: Android 4.1+
Category: Free Tools App
- You can download the Xender – Transfer Files Apk by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the “Downloads” section of your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below.
- Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file once downloaded.
- An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.