Download Walkmate Apk:
WalkMate APK Helps you maintain your health by counting your actions every day and likewise giving added information of your strolls, such as the walked range and also calories burned.WalkMate can be made use of in any type of scenario, be it a walk in the park or inside on the treadmill. If you have a POLAR WEARLINK® + TRANSMITTER WITH BLUETOOTH® device.
you can also use it to check your heart rate during a training session. Got a Sony SmartWatch or a Sony Smart Wireless Headset pro? Check out WalkMate’s extension for Smart Extras™, already included in this app!
You can follow up your development by examining your stroll background and show it to your friends on socials media, such as Facebook and Twitter. WalkMate can also be used for your exercises. Develop your very own personalized period training programs as well as use them in your training sessions.
This pedometer makes use of the built-in sensing unit to count your actions. No GPS tracking, so it can significantly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking range as well as time, and so on. All this info will be clearly displayed in graphs.
No sign-in is required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
The accuracy of Walkmate APK has been carefully studied because they are frequently used in studies and researchers demand to know if they are reliable and accurate.
- This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics.
- This data helps us improve this app and our services.
- None of this data can be used to identify you.
- No widget is created.
Google Play Information:
Last updated: November 16, 2020
Developers: Sony Mobile Communications.
- You can download Walkmate Apk by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the “Downloads” section of your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below.
- Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file once downloaded.
- An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.