Download Fox Fi APK
Fox Fi APK turns your Android phone into a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth hotspot. It is simple to download and does not need any settings. You only have to run it once it’s been downloaded before you can link your Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
As previously said, it works with a wide range of devices, including all tablet models as well as consoles like the Wii and Xbox. Multiple connections are also possible.
Furthermore, it has a Bluetooth mode that allows you to utilize your phone as a modem router. So, your device will safe while using this app same as DU Battery Saver APK.
Using Fox Fi is as safe as using any other modem-based internet connection. The password security is WPA2. A device will not be able to connect unless it enters the correct password that you have established.
As an added level of safety, it has a network name that may be customized. Fox Fi’s user interface is simple and easy to use, featuring a one-touch operation. It’s also reliable and quick, and it consumes very little of your energy.
It does, nevertheless, deplete your battery more quickly. In addition, the app is now in the PdaNet+ app, and the free version has a usage restriction.
Also, It will stop off after the usage limit is complete, and you will have to restart it to use it again. Easy Tether is one of your greatest options. So, if you’re seeking a free substitute that won’t interfere with your connection.
- It works without the need for a rooted device and is simple to use.
- You do not need to download or install anything else on your computer.
- It accepts connections from a variety of devices, including the Kindle, iPad, and Nook.
- At the same time, FoxFi APK enables multiple connections.
- It has a safe WPA2 connection.
- The app does not require you to purchase an additional mobile hotspot plan from your data provider.
- It’s available for free download and also works with Android 4.0 and older.
- Activation with a single touch.
- It is not necessary to root the device.
- Password Security with WPA2.
- Supports a wide variety of devices.
- Allows for the creation of Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Eliminates the metered usage limits.
- The free version has a usage limit.
- The battery is quickly depleted.
- Some cellphone operators have blocked it.
- There are only a few phone models that are compatible.
Google Play Information:
Last updated: Dec 7, 2017
SIZE: 217 KB
Android Requirements: 3.0+
- You can download Fox Fi APK by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the “Downloads” section of your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps can access your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below.
- Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file once downloaded.
- An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.