Download Eye In Sky Weather APK
Eye In Sky Weather apk is an Android application for the weather. Eye In Sky Weather APK provides atmospheric pressure, weather conditions, visibility distance, and relative humidity.
Also, it provides precipitation in different unites, dew points, wind speeds, and directions. In addition to ten days in the future and hourly weather forecast.
The app includes 14 of the best weather icon sets available, with the ability to add your own icon sets. Four widgets and an expandable notification are available which are highly customizable.
This is the best app on the google play store. The rating is 8 from 10, reviews are 27127 and the five-star rating is 14707. Eye In Sky Weather is for those who like to know about the weather.
Eye In Sky Weather includes the best weather icon sets for you and you can add your own icon sets, widgets and notification are available which is customizable, and also has a DashClock extension.
The weather forecast is very important for life. Through reliable weather apps, you will get weather information to prepare your plans.
- Shows an accurate weather forecast.
- It offers 48-hour and 15-day forecasts.
- Wind speed and wind direction in different units.
- Best weather icon sets.
- Customizable notification.
- A pro key is available to remove ads.
- It’s so easy to receive the weather conditions in your current location.
- Expandable notification is optional (applies to Jelly Bean and above only).
- The app includes 14 of the best weather icon sets available, with the ability to add your own icon sets.
- Fixed crash.
- DashClock extension.
- Add your own icons.
- 4 practical widgets.
- Hex color picker tweaked.
- Sometimes slow the system.
- Online application.
- You can download Eye In Sky Weather APK by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the “Downloads” section of your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below.
- Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file once downloaded.
- An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.